New Member a Batman comics question

  • philatsbc
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12 10:25 PM
      Hey all!
      I am new to the group and just wanted to say Hi!! Also I was
      wondering if i could get some help with collecting Batman titles. I
      have just restarted collecting due to a financial windfall. I am
      starting w/Hush. I was wondering if I could get some help, I want to
      know, since the begining of "HuSH", if I could get a list of ALL the
      batman and related titles and issues to date. Like Robin, batgirl,
      detective comics, catwoman, any specials, JLA, Identity Crisis.
      Anything that any of the gothamites have been in. THANKS
    • Mark Amburgei
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 11:37 AM
        --- In dc_comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "philatsbc"
        <philatsbc@y...> wrote:
        > Hey all!
        > I am new to the group and just wanted to say Hi!! Also I was
        > wondering if i could get some help with collecting Batman titles.
        > have just restarted collecting due to a financial windfall. I am
        > starting w/Hush. I was wondering if I could get some help, I want
        > know, since the begining of "HuSH", if I could get a list of ALL
        the
        > batman and related titles and issues to date. Like Robin, batgirl,
        > detective comics, catwoman, any specials, JLA, Identity Crisis.
        > Anything that any of the gothamites have been in. THANKS

        Wow, you've got alot of collecting ahead to do. You do
        realize of course that there have been about a billion
        Bat-titles? Here's a small partial list including a few
        one-shot specials:
        BATMAN
        DETECTIVE
        WORLD'S FINEST