Please VOTE in Metropolis' Search For Superman!

  • Ronda
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2008
      Hello All,

      My boyfriend is in the running for the title of "OFFICIAL SUPERMAN OF
      METROPOLIS" and we are REALLY Excited !!!!

      He put together an incredible Video entry. Please take a look - here
      it is:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0bLNfxZb04

      If you can't view it in this email you can see it on You Tube (search
      for 'Jamie Aaron Kelley Superman')

      You can vote from April 27th - May 10th !!

      To VOTE Go to:

      http://www.searchforsuperman.com/gallery.html

      Jamie is contestant # 17 and we would appreciate your support SO
      much !!! :)

      Cast your vote today !!!

      I am so proud of my 'Superman', and in my eyes he is a true hero in
      every sense of the word!

      We thank you SO much for your support !!!

      ~ Ronda ~ :)

      P.S. If you feel so inclined please pass this email along to others
      on your email list to get them to vote as well.....we appreciate
      it !! :)
    • Daniel Ross
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008

        I Never liked Superman he Boring Get Captain Marvel any Day