Re: Batgirl-Wonder Woman lesbo team-up

  • cinderellamirage
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006
      --- In dc_comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "lesbianfemmedyke4"
      <lesbianfemmedyke4@...> wrote:

      > I want to see this so bad! I have been a fan of Wonder Woman since I
      was a little girl, and I have wanted to see a mature audience version
      of Wonder Woman with a lesbian theme. Like Lesbian Team-Up. Each issue
      featuring Wonder Woman with another female character, preferably
      lesbian or bi-curious.

      i would love to see that!wonberwoman and batgirl together teamed
      up together.
    • mopasledpend
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2006
        did this ever happen?
      • Rashon
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2006
          Do you mean besides the Justice League of Amazons?

          mopasledpend <mopasledpend@...> wrote:
          did this ever happen?

          09-11-01 Will Never be forgotten

          Sponsored Link

          Rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Loan for $1399/mo - Calculate new house payment

        • Mark Delgado