Sunday

  • ramon wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      Sup guys. I just picked up my special edition of New Frontier from Best
      Buy. It had a net littlr Green Lantern figure. When I first heard that
      this would be the next DC project, I read the books. I was pleased that
      some of the aspects of the books were left out of the movie.That
      actually made the movie better than the book. And I loved the adult
      stuff. I also went to Target to see how much JLU and DC stuff was
      there. They got alot of new JLU figuers out as well as DC heroes and
      The Batman.I was concerned as to why Flash is bigger than Superman.
      Check it out, let me know if I'm crazy.
    • Al
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        From: "ramon wright" <let me know if I'm crazy. >

        Ur crazy, but it has nothing to do with the size of the action figures...
        you just is.