Re: [DCU] Re: Connor Hawke

  • ramon wright
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 1, 2008
      Dude I just was making an observation, but it seems that some people needed to be schooled. This is a forum and if African American issues in comics threaten you then I apologize for trying to be proud of the few heroes or villains of color.

      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 1, 2008
        thanks, been awhile since i saw that episode.

        Rashon <kensia29@...> wrote:
        Pete's parents got divorced at the end of his junior year. Rather than deal with the turmoil at home, he began spending the night at the Torch office. Chloe caught him, and he eventually confessed what he was dealing with. When Frank Loder began investigating Clark, he targeted Pete, and beat him up. Lex arrived to save him just in time. Pete decided that he could no longer stay in Smallville without either being killed or revealing Clark's secret, and moved to Wichita with his mother

        keif simon <keifsimon@yahoo. com> wrote:
        bringing pete back huh? thats cool i liked him...didn't his mom go into protective custody or something? i forget why they left town

        Rashon <kensia29@yahoo. com> wrote:

        In case anyone is interested  from the  clips on CW network it looks like Clark Kents best friend from Smallville( and I don`t mean Chloe or Lex) makes a return appearance this coming thursday on the next episode.

        WTFRCA

        WTFRCA