BEOWULF

  • primitivx
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
      I loved it when I saw it in the theater (I saw the Real3D version), and I love it even more with
      the Director Cut.

      I suggest to those of you who did complaint about the theatrical version or have not seen it
      to watch the Director Cut. Everything seems to flow just right.

      Oh, and for those of you purists who complaint that the movie is not like the poem, try to
      find an Arthurian movie that bears any resemblance to the poems as well...
    • David
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2008
        I rented the directors cut of this movie and have to say that I love it very much as well. I thought the graphics were really good.

        primitivx <primitivx@...> wrote:
        I loved it when I saw it in the theater (I saw the Real3D version), and I love it even more with
        the Director Cut.

        I suggest to those of you who did complaint about the theatrical version or have not seen it
        to watch the Director Cut. Everything seems to flow just right.

        Oh, and for those of you purists who complaint that the movie is not like the poem, try to
        find an Arthurian movie that bears any resemblance to the poems as well...

        Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/vadarkwolf

        IM's:
            Yahoo - vadarkwolf
            MSN -   vadarkwolf@...