RE: San Diego Comic Con 2006

  • Christopher Logan Hanssen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      I am wondering if anyone took any pics of the con and posted them on the web and if you did please can you send the links to the sites where they are at?  Thanks for the help.

      Lt.Col Christopher Logan Hanssen 410-590-5791 bloodraynelover4ever@...
      U.S.S. EDINBURGH NCC-77930 EDINBURGH CLASS SPACE CONTROL SHIP
      AOL IM: StarcraftCmnd069 Yahoo IM: Darklord1069 ICQ 1: 282749835 ICQ 2: 209-600-329
      President of The BloodRayne Sarah Kerrigan Liberation Front and The Hanssen's Angels
      "Quiet, I'm good at this!"
      " I got bowel in my hair!" BloodRayne
      "It doesn't take a telepath to know what your thinking!" Sarah Kerrigan
      "Autobots, transform and roll out!" Optimus Prime

      Please don't refer me to Google and GameFAQ's.  I prefer the human touch
      XBOX Gamertag BloodRayneLover