Re: [DCU] Naughty Muslims

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2008
      "Al" > We got two spams in a row there. >

      As an older man I find such remarks about sand monkeys to be offensive.
      I am a high-school teacher and I have to be very careful when talking
      to these children of other races. One slip and I am done. I try to
      avoid these kind of websites that use a lot of slang.

      I would appreciate if you can more strictly monitor the messages in the
      future.
    • Agent Orange
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2008
        Naughty Muslim:

          I have forwarded your spam to several radical Muslim organizations. They were incensed!  You may be interested to know that they have issued a fatwah against you. In fact they have sworn to "hunt you down like a dog!"  I guess that's the end of your favoured status!

                                                                              AgentOrange

        Add My Blog
        to "My Yahoo"

      • engstrom wade