Re: [DCU] Naughty Muslims

  • Al
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2008
      From: "rob newton" <who let this garbage in?>

      We got two spams in a row there. If anyone wants to advertise their comic
      book related business here, send me an email and we will talk prices. No
      free advertising.
    • Charlie
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2008
        "Al" > We got two spams in a row there. >

        As an older man I find such remarks about sand monkeys to be offensive.
        I am a high-school teacher and I have to be very careful when talking
        to these children of other races. One slip and I am done. I try to
        avoid these kind of websites that use a lot of slang.

        I would appreciate if you can more strictly monitor the messages in the
        future.
      • Agent Orange
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2008
          Naughty Muslim:

            I have forwarded your spam to several radical Muslim organizations. They were incensed!  You may be interested to know that they have issued a fatwah against you. In fact they have sworn to "hunt you down like a dog!"  I guess that's the end of your favoured status!

                                                                                AgentOrange

          Add My Blog
          to "My Yahoo"

        • engstrom wade