Re: [DCU] Green Lantern 2-Pencil

  • Al
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 9, 2007
      From: "Lilia" <Hal wears his ring on his middle finder, not his index
      finger.

      If the artist ever wants to be taken seriously, he/she has to get all the
      details down, so you are doing the person a favor, not just by commenting,
      but by looking at the art.

      As a blogger, sometimes I surf the blogs and there are literally hundreds of
      interesting blogs that have never had even one comment left on them. Kind of
      sad that people put so much heart and soul into their art/writing and often
      there is no one (or very few) around to appreciate it.
    • www.atulasiriwardane.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 10, 2007
        Yes Very true...
        The best I love is the response of a viewer... It is your right to comment on what you feel... Any comment is constructive...
        Thank you...
        And the Ring is moved...
        Atula

        From: "Lilia" finger.

        If the artist ever wants to be taken seriously, he/she has to get all the
        details down, so you are doing the person a favor, not just by commenting,
        but by looking at the art.

        As a blogger, sometimes I surf the blogs and there are literally hundreds of
        interesting blogs that have never had even one comment left on them. Kind of
        sad that people put so much heart and soul into their art/writing and often
        there is no one (or very few) around to appreciate it.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:DC_Comics_Uncensored-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:DC_Comics_Uncensored-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        http://www.atulasiriwardane.com
        ----http://my.opera.com/asiri57

        Atula Siriwardane,16/615, Sri Sugatarama Road, Seeduwa,11410, Sri Lanka

        +94 60 2121 943, +94 112 251265, +94 77 901 2658 -Mobile-SMS available.
        "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger" -Friedrich Nietzsche