Re: [DCU] Green Lantern 2-Pencil

  • Lilia
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 9, 2007
      I hate to be annoying and petulant, but someone would have pointed this
      out if not for me. Hal wears his ring on his middle finder, not his
      index finger.

      Atula Siriwardane wrote:

      > Green Lantern 2-Pencil
      > Another Drawing.. In CAF Sketch Book of the Month
      > http://tinyurl.com/2x48of <http://tinyurl.com/2x48of>
      >
      > And…….
      > Earlier one (if you didn't view)
      > http://tinyurl.com/2m7x3j <http://tinyurl.com/2m7x3j>
      > Less than one hour sketch
      > -by brush...
      > just because I wanted to contribute for the sketch book after some
      > time...
      > Atula

    • Al
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 9, 2007
        From: "Lilia" <Hal wears his ring on his middle finder, not his index
        finger.

        If the artist ever wants to be taken seriously, he/she has to get all the
        details down, so you are doing the person a favor, not just by commenting,
        but by looking at the art.

        As a blogger, sometimes I surf the blogs and there are literally hundreds of
        interesting blogs that have never had even one comment left on them. Kind of
        sad that people put so much heart and soul into their art/writing and often
        there is no one (or very few) around to appreciate it.
      • www.atulasiriwardane.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 10, 2007
          Yes Very true...
          The best I love is the response of a viewer... It is your right to comment on what you feel... Any comment is constructive...
          Thank you...
          And the Ring is moved...
          Atula

          From: "Lilia" finger.

          If the artist ever wants to be taken seriously, he/she has to get all the
          details down, so you are doing the person a favor, not just by commenting,
          but by looking at the art.

          As a blogger, sometimes I surf the blogs and there are literally hundreds of
          interesting blogs that have never had even one comment left on them. Kind of
          sad that people put so much heart and soul into their art/writing and often
          there is no one (or very few) around to appreciate it.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:DC_Comics_Uncensored-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:DC_Comics_Uncensored-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          http://www.atulasiriwardane.com
          ----http://my.opera.com/asiri57

          Atula Siriwardane,16/615, Sri Sugatarama Road, Seeduwa,11410, Sri Lanka

          +94 60 2121 943, +94 112 251265, +94 77 901 2658 -Mobile-SMS available.
          "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger" -Friedrich Nietzsche