Can we just forget Crisis

  • Terry James
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
      I love my DC characters and stories, both from the old days , and some
      of the modern stuff. However I feel that we have had enough of that
      fucking Crisis storyline. What do you think?
    • ryshearer
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
        --- In DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Terry James"
        <blackbolt66@...> wrote:

        > I love my DC characters and stories, both from the old days , and
        some
        > of the modern stuff. However I feel that we have had enough of that
        > fucking Crisis storyline. What do you think?

        THANK YOU FINALLY!!!

        THANK YOU SO much for saying this I completely agree!!
      • Denise M
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
          I couldn't agree more! Crisis is a 4 letter word in my book....

          I wish they would just get back to good old perils...kinda like the current JLA storyline...!

          Denise

          I love my DC characters and stories, both from the old days , and some
          of the modern stuff. However I feel that we have had enough of that
          fucking Crisis storyline. What do you think?

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • rob newton
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
            I kind of like the crisis story. keeps things fresh. it is good to moveon. I hope the death of new gods thing is a teaser and they don't ax off the whole segment.

          • warriorlotdk@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
              Agreed.  That whole crisis thing is being beat to death as well as the multiple universe.  Its probably just one big money making scheme that DC comics has came up with.

            • matthew burke
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
                i like crisis on infinite earth 20 years ago (Even though i only first read it 10years ago) i liked zero hour for what it was 10 years ago. and i though infinite crisis was very good and cleared up some issues 2 years ago.....but final crisis (As if) is wayyyyyy too soon, dc have you forgot its suppost to be every 10 years not every 2