Sorry about the spoiler and more...

  • cacfan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2005
      I'll be more careful next time. Just thought i'd give some
      suggestions for this Countdown thing: DC Countdown on March 30,
      Villains United in April or May (very cool book with great DC
      villian team-ups, Deathstroke, Lex, Dr.Psycho, Cheetah, and
      more...), Rann-Thangar War in April or May, and Day of Vengeance
      starring the Spectre, a new Eclipso, and other magic-based DC
      characters. I CANT WAIT!
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2005
        Hey "cacfan",
        No problem here.
        I personally wanted a "spoiler" of ANY new info.
        As a longt ime DC fan, some of the current (well, the last 10
        years of continuity really) has been painful for me to watch.
        and...
        As a big fan of the Hal Jordan Green Lantern, I've been on pins
        and needles waiting for his return too, and any info I can get
        about that event is also welcome.

        --- In dc_comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "cacfan"
        <cacfan@y...> wrote:

        > I'll be more careful next time. Just thought i'd give some
        > suggestions for this Countdown thing: DC Countdown on
        March 30,
        > Villains United in April or May (very cool book with great DC
        > villian team-ups, Deathstroke, Lex, Dr.Psycho, Cheetah, and
        > more...), Rann-Thangar War in April or May, and Day of
        Vengeance
        > starring the Spectre, a new Eclipso, and other magic-based
        DC
        > characters. I CANT WAIT!
      • cacfan
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2005
          Hey Dan, Hal Jordan is by far my fave GL too. Have you read the new
          series Green Lantern: Rebirth? It is the beginning of the return of
          Hal. And later this year we get Green Lantern: Reborn. AND THEN, an
          ongoing monthly. Rebirth is a good read.

          --- In dc_comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Dan" <upo1221@y...>
          wrote:

          > Hey "cacfan",
          > No problem here.
          > I personally wanted a "spoiler" of ANY new info.
          > As a longt ime DC fan, some of the current (well, the last 10
          > years of continuity really) has been painful for me to watch.
          > and...
          > As a big fan of the Hal Jordan Green Lantern, I've been on pins
          > and needles waiting for his return too, and any info I can get
          > about that event is also welcome.
          >

          > --- In dc_comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "cacfan"
          > <cacfan@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I'll be more careful next time. Just thought i'd give some
          > > suggestions for this Countdown thing: DC Countdown on
          > March 30,
          > > Villains United in April or May (very cool book with great DC
          > > villian team-ups, Deathstroke, Lex, Dr.Psycho, Cheetah, and
          > > more...), Rann-Thangar War in April or May, and Day of
          > Vengeance
          > > starring the Spectre, a new Eclipso, and other magic-based
          > DC
          > > characters. I CANT WAIT!
        • Dan
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 27, 2005
            Hey "cacfan",
            Yeah, I've always loved the Silver Age Green Lantern books. One of the main
            highlights for me was the idea of the GLCorps itself. All of the alien GLs brought
            together as a giant cosmic police force was so cool.
            I really hope they bring it ALL back, and stop messing with things that work !
            Hal Jordan is second only to my all time favorite hero Captain Comet, who I've
            followed ever since I first saw him way back in The Secret Society of Super Villains
            book, back in the '70's. His exploits are easy enough to catch up on, as DC only
            shows him occassionally! Ha Ha.
            Some other favorites are :
            Creeper
            Manhunter (all of them!)
            Martian Manhunter
            Captain Marvel (DC/Fawcett)
            Doom Patrol ( '60's)
            Blue Beetle
            Amazo
            Crime Syndicate
            Bizarro
            and basically the rest of the DCU before 1985.
            I'm a big Pre-Crisis goofball.