Re: [DCU] Question re: Superhero Adult pics & stories

  • Andrew Murzda
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 1, 2007
      I have an idea that would be good for veryone who
      doesn't want to veiw those items in question. We could
      put a rating like AC for adult content when nudity is
      present. we could put the rating on the post att the
      beginning so they can decide if they want to open it
      or not.

      <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48248/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz>

      http://sims.yahoo.com/
    • Al
      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 6, 2007
        From: "incloset68" <The group is called uncensored. If thats going to be the
        group title it should be uncensored. >

        Uncensored and pornographic are two different things. I recall reading about
        the rules of Zen Temples being very few because everyone was presumed to
        have some basic culture, civility, and morality. I guess that is what I was
        thinking when I called the group uncensored.

        This is a comic book group, not an adult porn group.