Re: hi

  • s8c8o8r8p8i8o8n
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 22, 2007
      Me too. I have never been a part of an online group. Yay.
      High 5!!!!
    • DK
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 25, 2007
        I'm talking about posters who intentionally post things to get an
        adverse reaction from the groups populace. I don't know what you're
        talking about, care to share?

        DK

        --- In DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Darryl Hayes
        <hdhayes60@...> wrote:

        > And this is all assuming that Americans don't do the exact same
        thing? We are not so innocent my friend.

        > DK <jetstar001@...> wrote:
        > And there are those that like to try to stir-things-up
        in groups
        > like this.
        >
        > DK
        >
        > --- In DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Actionheroes"
        > <actionheroes@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Allen Smith <metron12001@> wrote:> Ha! A funny letter! Do Indian
        > > comics fans generally like American comics, or is the killing of
        > > American superheroes in slightly disguised garb a way of having
        > Indian
        > > comics creators and fans vent their anger toward Americans and
        the
        > > American comics industry?
        > > >

        > > I would guess that in some countries like Iran or North Korea
        that
        > the
        > > copyright laws are not protected at all and anyone who wants to
        > attack
        > > American culture in any manner is probably given free reign to
        do
        > > whatever they want as long as it promotes the agenda of their
        own
        > > nation's politics.
        > >

        > ---------------------------------
        Yahoo! FareChase.

      • Darryl Hayes
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 25, 2007
          Not wishing to stir things up further, i will just apologize to you and the group for putting in my two-cents' worth in reply to the post before yours. Everyone please keep up the good work and let's keep the drama out of it.

          <hdhayes60@. ..> wrote:

          > And this is all assuming that Americans don't do the exact same
          thing? We are not so innocent my friend.

          > DK <jetstar001@ ...> wrote:
          > And there are those that like to try to stir-things- up
          in groups
          > like this.
          >
          > DK
          >
          > --- In DC_Comics_uncensore d@yahoogroups. com, "Actionheroes"
          > <actionheroes@ > wrote:
          > >
          > > Allen Smith <metron12001@ > wrote:> Ha! A funny letter! Do Indian
          > > comics fans generally like American comics, or is the killing of
          > > American superheroes in slightly disguised garb a way of having
          > Indian
          > > comics creators and fans vent their anger toward Americans and
          the
          > > American comics industry?
          > > >

          > > I would guess that in some countries like Iran or North Korea
          that
          > the
          > > copyright laws are not protected at all and anyone who wants to
          > attack
          > > American culture in any manner is probably given free reign to
          do
          > > whatever they want as long as it promotes the agenda of their
          own
          > > nation's politics.

          Yahoo! FareChase.

        • jg1fann56
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 5, 2007
            maybe im just old fashioned.but cant there be a place anymore were you
            dont here sex,nudeity,porn.we need to wake up there is more to life
            then that.we should be standing up for our troops and there families.im
            sure people will disagree with me.but thats ok.i can deal with it.
          • matthew burke