Re: [DCU] HIPComix NON-HAPPENINGS!

  • rob newton
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2007
      a little less on the profanity laced email please. not my cup of tea.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2007
        It sucks when spam gets through. Sometimes there are literally dozens of
        messages pending and it is hard to see past the first two lines of the
        message.

        a little less on the profanity laced email please. not my cup of tea.
        Greetings once again everyone, it is time for another edition SUPERHERO
        FUCKFEST!

        Yes, I do these kinky comix that show Robin getting #*&! by Batman and the
        Penguin getting it on with the AFLAC duck. Wonder-Woman chews the rug with
        Supergirl, and Mighty-Mite infests Krypto!

        Some people think that we are sick bastards, but others think we are just
        funny! I am shooting for erotica, the kind of thing that people can spank
        it!

        Just call me SPANKY! But don't call me at night, I'll be in the video
        room.

        4:02 PM
      • Doctor Robo
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
          I don't know how it happened, but that original message didn't come
          from me. You'll notice that there is no Yahoo profile name next to
          the sender, just my nickname which someone seems to have usurped. I
          certainly would not use that sort of language in a public forum such
          as this.

          - Doc

          --- In DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "rob newton"
          <rnewtonjr@...> wrote:

          > a little less on the profanity laced email please. not my cup of
          tea.

          SUPERHERO F***FEST!