Re: [DCU] Need help for another first name for this supervillain I created

  • Bill Hollis
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 30, 2007
      How about Leto? The way he dresse, he sounds like a
      Leto...good luck, dude, sounds great!
      --- Jason Case <nightavenger25@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > created.
      >
      > Psychodemon
      > Real Name Nick Rippner
      > Height 6'
      > Weight 205
      > Eye Color Brown as human black when he was changed
      > to to obtain his
      > powers abilties
      > Hair Color Black
      > Skin Color White since being changed to obtain his
      > powers abilties it
      > is red.
      >
      > Now if you can suggust a better first name to go in
      > front of Rippner
      > I would appreciate it. Although keep in mind that
      > don't suggust Jason
      > because it's already being used by my main super
      > hero as his real
      > first name and not Jack because it has already been
      > used.
      >
      > Appearnce He has long black hair covering all of his
      > neck with his
      > bangs going combed foward, has two earings and is in
      > top shape much
      > like Captain America. He wears a black biker jacket
      > the same kind Tom
      > Cruise had in War of the Worlds with a dark red
      > collar, dark plain
      > gray t shirt,black tights, and burgundy red boots.
      >
      > Powers Abitlies Mastermind at thinking of ways to
      > kill people and
      > having them suffer a lot before dying. He is a
      > deadly hand to hand
      > combatant despite not being skilled in any forms of
      > martial arts. He
      > is an expert at trying to screw up his opponents
      > concentration by
      > trash talk or him saying he will win the fight and
      > they won't be
      > putting much of a fight, along with any other
      > upsetting event. He is
      > also skilled with many types of knives, swords, and
      > other non related
      > weapons that aren't guns. He can project hellfire
      > bolts. He has
      > superhuman strength up to 12 tons,Mach 1 speed which
      > is which is
      > level 4 in the Marvel Universe with 7 being the
      > highest, enhanced
      > durability, and he can control people with low self
      > esteem. He also
      > has the best vision beyond human able to see even
      > darkest light.
      >
      > Nick is a bit of drama machine who is as competive
      > as it comes and is
      > a starting stat leading wide reciever who almost
      > always has 2 or more
      > tds in a gane and usually 100 or more yards
      > recieving.He had offers
      > to 3 Big 10 Schools, 5 Big 12 Schools, and 4 Sec
      > Schools.
      >
      > If you can think of a first name that sounds better
      > in front of
      > Rippner then please tell me. Also don't say Jason
      > because that is
      > already being taken by my main super hero as his
      > real first name and
      > not Jack because it's already been used.

    • Jason Case
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 31, 2007
        I am curruntly having a contest at this thread.
        http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/thread.jspa?
        threadID=2000124727&tstart=0
        Officially people suggust first names for Psychodemon and at midnight
        tonight the best one is the winner.
        Currently the top one is Damian Rippner. I was told by the
        Lordmajestic7 who suggusted the name Damian that
        From a biblical perspective, a demon more often than not means devil
        and one of the names the devil is usually affiliated with is
        Damian.Also it's a motif.
      • Jason Case
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
          I have seen all episodes of the X Men 90s animated series. I really
          liked the line by Cyclops in Reunion part 2 it was saying to the Nasty
          Boys

          "We tore you apart once and we can do it again"
          This inspired for my comic when my super hero and his three super hero
          allies take on Mr.Anarchy and his minons. So would this measure up to
          that one? Here is the line.

          We pounded you the first time and we will pound again

          Or

          We hammered you the first time, and we'll do it again.
        • Jason Case
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
            Taunter (Rosalio Valentine) is a poet who has a talent for pissing
            people off and pushing their buttons. He has used his poems to tell
            people about their mistakes and criticize them.

            Taunter (Rosalio Valentine) is hispanic and has long black hair. He
            will have curly long hair like the baseball player of the Detriot
            Tigers Maglio Ordanez except it's a little longer. He will also have
            a mustache.

            Taunter Rosalio Luis Valentine

            Mr.Anarchy the guy in charge much like Mr.Sinister

            Mr.Anarchy's Minons
            1.Psychdemon (Darian Alex Rippner)
            2.Desolater (David Omar Bolware)
            3.Taunter (Rosalio Luis Valentine)
            4. I still have to come up with the fourth one.

            Psychdemon The leader he likes to screw up their opponents with trash
            talk. Officially he has a high temper and keeps a lot bottled up
            inside that is personal. Officially he is going to yell at one of the
            three to keep them in line when they are talking back to him.
            Desolater He is the official muscel of the group. He usually talks
            how he is going to pound their opponents and win but usually ends up
            getting pounded himself, and usually will break something after they
            lose.
            Taunter The official brains of the group often using his untrue
            remarks to taunt their opponents along with true ones such as a
            mistake the person made. He also likes to talk about their limits as
            being goody two shoes and not going to the extra mile to shut him up
            by killing him along with taking out the group permantly by killing
            them all. He tests out the insults and what is going to say on the
            teammates. Officially this creates tention and hostility because they
            are frustrated that they have be tested out on when Psychodemon has
            suggested to just imagine what he would say and keep in his mind,
            while Desolater has suggested to test it out on innocent humans.
          • patrisha oleary

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 17, 2007
                ripple rippner
                rip rippner
                ripped rippner
                star rippner
                major rippner
                captain rippner
                colonel rippner

                patrisha oleary <licefisha@...> wrote:
[...]

                ---------------------------------

                Angel

                ---------------------------------
                Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
              • s8c8o8r8p8i8o8n
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 18, 2007
                  How about Flip? ya know like Phil, but a little differnt! Or Gadge...

                  --- In DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, patrisha oleary
                  <licefisha@...> wrote:

> [...]
                  > superhuman strength up to 12 tons,Mach 1 speed which is which is
                  > level 4 in the Marvel Universe with 7 being the highest, enhanced
                  > durability, and he can control people with low self esteem. He also
                  > has the best vision beyond human able to see even darkest light.
                  >
                  > Nick is a bit of drama machine who is as competive as it comes and is
                  > a starting stat leading wide reciever who almost always has 2 or more
                  > tds in a gane and usually 100 or more yards recieving.He had offers
                  > to 3 Big 10 Schools, 5 Big 12 Schools, and 4 Sec Schools.
                  >
                  > If you can think of a first name that sounds better in front of
                  > Rippner then please tell me. Also don't say Jason because that is
                  > already being taken by my main super hero as his real first name and
                  > not Jack because it's already been used.

                  > Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see

                • matthew burke
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 18, 2007
                    don't work for m sorry