New poll for DC_Comics_uncensored

  • DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 13, 2007
      DC_Comics_uncensored group:

      Wouldn't you love to see a Green Lantern animated series done in the style of Bruce Timm animation with Hal Jordan as the lead?

      o Yes
      o Maybe
      o No

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 13, 2007
        DC_Comics_uncensored group:

        Wouldn't you love to see a team up of Flash Green Lantern new adventures done in the same stlye of Batman Superman new adventures?

        o Yes
        o Maybe
        o No

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 30 3:56 PM
            DC_Comics_uncensored group:

            Would you agree that Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) vs Sinestro is one of the best super hero super villain rivals in DC Comics?

            o Yes
            o Maybe
            o No

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • tony rockywhora
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 30 10:57 PM
              By Borys Kit
              July 24, 2007
              Warner Bros. Pictures is saddling up to bring DC Comics' Western anti-hero comic book "Jonah Hex" to the big screen, with filmmakers Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor on board to adapt. Andrew Lazar is producing via his Mad Chance Prods., as is Akiva Goldsman.

              Hex, known for having the right side of his face disfigured and wearing a Confederate army uniform, was a rough-and-tumble gunslinger and part-time bounty hunter whose adventures always ended in blood.

              "Hex" first appeared in the early 1970s in the issues of "All-Star Western" before graduating to his own series in 1977 that ran for about 10 years. A new series was launched in 2005. The character also had a run in the 1990s that combined the Western genre with supernatural elements.

              The filmmakers are not making a straight-ahead Western but plan to develop the character with some of the supernatural overtones in the hopes of creating a franchise.

              Greg Silverman and Elishia Holmes are overseeing for Warners. Gregory Noveck is overseeing for DC.
              Neveldine and Taylor wrote and directed "Crank," which starred Jason Statham.

            • DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 7, 2007
                DC_Comics_uncensored group:

                Do you think that the families of Siegel and/or Shuster should get their copyrights over Superman given back to them from DC Comics (Time-Warner)?

                o Yes, they were the creators
                o No, they got paid $65 each and a deal is a deal
                o Siegel & Shuster are dead, their families are just being greedy

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • dutch8700
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 8, 2007
                  you can post a poll and my opinion may be in the minority, but that
                  changes nothing. i've set my points in this case and the only thing
                  you have been able to say back of any real credince is "he created
                  it, give them more money". be a lawyer, say something to me to change
                  my opinion in the siegals favor. that will validate your points
                  not "more people think like me". john kerry won the popular vote and
                  lost the election, popularity does not mean everything (and NO i will
                  not get into a political debeat with you lol)

                  --- In DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com,
                  DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                  > DC_Comics_uncensored group:
                  >
                  > Do you think that the families of Siegel and/or Shuster should get
                  their copyrights over Superman given back to them from DC Comics
                  (Time-Warner)?

                  > o Yes, they were the creators
                  > o No, they got paid $65 each and a deal is a deal
                  > o Siegel & Shuster are dead, their families are just being greedy

                  id=2588915