I went to the hospital

  • Christopher Logan Hanssen
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2006
      Monday night my wife had to call the ambulance because I had Gastroentroitis and Monday night I had started to have diarrhea and around 1:30 AM I started to puke and was admitted to the hospital and I was released last night (Wednesday 2-22-06)  Well I am 85% percent better and still have some symptoms of it.

       Lt.Col Christopher Logan Hanssen 410-590-5791 BloodrayneLover4ever@...
      U.S.S. EDINBURGH NCC-77930 EDINBURGH CLASS SPACE CONTROL SHIP
      AOL IM: StarcraftCmnd069 Yahoo IM: Darklord1069 ICQ 1: 282749835 ICQ 2: 209-600-329
      President of The BloodRayne Sarah Kerrigan Liberation Front and The Hanssen's Angels
      "Quiet, I'm good at this!"
      " I got bowel in my hair!" BloodRayne
      "It doesn't take a telepath to know what your thinking!" Sarah Kerrigan
      "Autobots, transform and roll out!" Optimus Prime

      Please don't refer me to Google and GameFAQ's.  I prefer the human touch
      XBOX Gamertag BloodRayneLover

    • phoenixnyc20000@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2006
        Huh?
      • Jarvis Stamply
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2006
          I hope you get out of the hospital quickly, and that the doctors can help
          you. I was in the hospital in November, and they must have put ten different
          needles and then another five tubes into me before surgery.

          If the pre-surgery preparation did not kill me, I felt confident I would
          survive, and I did.

          Good luck,

          al
        • Christopher Logan Hanssen