Re: Wonder-Woman's greatest enemy?

  • darci386
    Message 1 of 23 , May 31, 2007
      Wonder Woman had two prominent Nazi enemies: Baroness Paula von
      Gunther and Fausta von Grables.
      Darci

      --- In DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, ggg gg
      <m_k_s_20052002@...> wrote:

      > Has she got any old Nazi enemies? Captain America still has several.

    • Mark Brodersen
      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 1, 2007
        If not a regular series, at least a mini or series of minis with Hippolyte in the Golden Age.  That's my fav WW.  I love the skirt, heels and red earrings from then too.  H.G. Peters art was awesome !

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
      • lor1369
        Message 3 of 23 , Jun 6, 2007
          --- In DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "wolf21dragon"
          <wolf21dragon@...> wrote:

          > I hope i don't break any rules with the mod/owner of this group but
          > have a link of actual ladies dress as Wonder woman and supergirl
          doing
          > nasty :) things to each other and also with other costume ladies
          and
          > men as well (Batman/Catwoman/superman/evil bad guy etc).
          > It is a link to videos (cost 30 to 45 bucks from 30 minutes to 45
          > minutes).
          > I do not own the site and I am not a customer but it does have
          preview
          > pics of the videos.
          > wolfdragon
          > Will post link in the group (message/links) if it is ok with group
          > owner/mod
          >
          > --- In
          > DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "me_a_woman_is_it_possible"
          > <me_a_woman_is_it_possible@> wrote:
          > >
          > > My name is Daniella I would like to see videos of Wonder Woman
          > licking Supergirl.

          so how do I get to the site?
        • wolf21dragon
          Message 4 of 23 , Jun 9, 2007
            http://www.nrgwomen3.com/nrgwomen/Sites/Erotic%
            20Superheroines/category1.htm

            hope this link works
            Enjoy
            Wolfdragon

            --- In DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "lor1369" <lor1369@...>
            wrote:

            > --- In DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "wolf21dragon"
            > <wolf21dragon@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I hope i don't break any rules with the mod/owner of this group
            but
            > > have a link of actual ladies dress as Wonder woman and supergirl
            > doing
            > > nasty :) things to each other and also with other costume ladies
            > and
            > > men as well (Batman/Catwoman/superman/evil bad guy etc).
            > > It is a link to videos (cost 30 to 45 bucks from 30 minutes to 45
            > > minutes).
            > > I do not own the site and I am not a customer but it does have
            > preview
            > > pics of the videos.
            > > wolfdragon
            > > Will post link in the group (message/links) if it is ok with
            group
            > > owner/mod
            > >
            > > --- In
            > > DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "me_a_woman_is_it_possible"
            > > <me_a_woman_is_it_possible@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > My name is Daniella I would like to see videos of Wonder Woman
            > > licking Supergirl.
            > > >

            > so how do I get to the site?

          • wolf21dragon
            Message 5 of 23 , Jun 9, 2007