Re: [DCU] Conan Barbarian

  • Mike Shields
    Message 1 of 6 , May 12, 2007
      And this has what to do with the DCU?

      Mike

      On May 11, 2007, at 2:51 AM, artura_tantra wrote:

      I think I would be great If someone plan to make a movie about Conan
      the Barbarian, I mean the real one, not like the one with Mr Governor
      Arnold. Anyone?

    • oliver harper
      Message 2 of 6 , May 12, 2007
        who's the  best actor to make a movie about Conan? i think that The Rock would be ideal election.
        artura_tantra <artura_tantra@...> escribió:
        I think I would be great If someone plan to make a movie about Conan
        the Barbarian, I mean the real one, not like the one with Mr Governor
        Arnold. Anyone?

        “In brightest day, in blackest night,
        No evil shall escape my sight!
        Let those who worship evil’s might
        Beware my power – Green Lantern’s Light!”

        LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
        http://es.voice.yahoo.com

      • Rashon
        Message 3 of 6 , May 12, 2007
          As odd as this may sound while The Rock has the body for the role I believe he is too ell spoke. After all Conan is a barbarian and people would have troule  with  a well spoken barbarian

          artura_tantra <artura_tantra@ yahoo.com> escribió:
          I think I would be great If someone plan to make a movie about Conan
          the Barbarian, I mean the real one, not like the one with Mr Governor
          Arnold. Anyone?

          “In brightest day, in blackest night,
          No evil shall escape my sight!
          Let those who worship evil’s might
          Beware my power – Green Lantern’s Light!”

          LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
          http://es.voice. yahoo.com

          09-11-01 Will Never be forgotten

          Building a website is a piece of cake.

        • Vincent
          Message 4 of 6 , May 13, 2007
            According to the stories, Conan actually spoke just fine, fluent in several languages actually (I would say at least 5 or 6 in the few stories I've read) and heavily accented in only a few.  The problem with past depictions of Conan are that the size of his muscles was the focus instead of the speed and cleverness of his actions.  A common theme is that he acted instinctively while the civilized folk were pondering what to do, that he moved more quickly and with more power than his opponents, that he wouldn't stop fighting even if the odds were stacked against him.

            -- Vincent, the Lord of Lunacy
            (Running naked through cyberspace since 1994)

            Message 5 of 6 , May 15, 2007
              There is a Conan movie coming out but who knows how it will turn out.