Re: [DCU] hello

  • dudegrt
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 9, 2007
      Hey, Andrea. My name is
      John and I live in Florida, USA. I am happy you joined the group and
      look forward to hearing which superheros and comic books you like.
      Have a fabulous day!!!

    • Faith
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 9, 2007
        I guess i like almost everyone of them
        I really like superman, batman, etc of course. I have a comic book, or a graphic novel (I really dont know which) named "Batman vs Dracula" and is really well made.
        Kiss
        dudegrt <dudegrt@...> escribió:
        Hey, Andrea. My name is
        John and I live in Florida, USA. I am happy you joined the group and
        look forward to hearing which superheros and comic books you like.
        Have a fabulous day!!!

        I'll be there when winds begin to blow

        Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
        está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
        Probalo ya!

      • John Kuhnast
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 9, 2007
          Batman is cool. It's fun to think that if you had enough money and enough drive that you could become a superhero. My personal favorite is Spiderman. He filled a void for me when I was young and I still follow him today. I also very much enjoy Robin, Nightwing, Green Lantern(Kyle Raynor not Hal Jordon), The Teen Titans, The New Warriors, Darkhawk and many others. Sadly, they no longer publish Darkhark or The New Warriors. When they were around, though, they were very well written with solid stories. Currently I am reading a graphic novel entitled The Flash : Rogue War. It is pretty good so far; Flash storylines usually are. As for your English, it was fortunate that we met. I am a writer and I would be more than willing to help you learn to speak and write English better, if you would like? In return, I would hope you would tell me more about your country. I have an interest in foreign countries and cultures and would very much enjoy learning about yours.

          Faith <martamarzocca@...> wrote:
          I like almost everything hahaha

          =) and i also like to draw

          here we have few superheroes (from Argentina i mean) but we have one i do like, someday i will send you a photo. Is a mix between a supeheroe and a villain, because he makes justice with blood

          PS: sorry for my english, sometimes i cant make the sentences right
          (this is also way i joined a superheores english group, so i can practice :P )
          Kiss

          John Kuhnast <geode1977@yahoo. com> escribió:
          Hey, Andrea. My name is John and I live in Florida, USA. I am happy you joined the group and look forward to hearing which superheros and comic books you like. Have a fabulous day!!!

          Andyfaith <martamarzocca@ yahoo.com. ar> wrote:
          Hello everybody, my name is Andrea and I'm from Argentina. Is a great
          thing to be in this group. Well, that is what i wanted to say

          :) Kiss

          : P or superkiss

          whatever!

          :)

          Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
          in the Yahoo! Answers Food Drink Q&A.

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 13, 2007
              Gotta admit some superheros and superheroines are super hot.So what I
              would really like if u guys can send me and other members some sexiest
              pics of superheroines and heros.

              It is going to be great if u could send me wonder woman pics.
              Those Legs mmmmmmmmmmmm............
              I love u wonder woman
            • cal_corner
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 4, 2007
                I just discovered this group. I started the hobby of comics collection
                in the 1980's. They are such a national treasure.

                http://www.haloink.com
              • Mehmet Kibarcik
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 25, 2008
                  hello

                • Jerry Callender
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 25, 2008
                    Hello;

                    Thanks for the welcome to the DC_Comics group.

                    Have you tried the new comic book reader yet? I downloaded it a few weeks ago and all ready have a few scanned comic book for it.

                    Talk to you latter

                    Tiger