Re: [DCU] Impulse VS Flash

  • boungi112
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28 2:02 PM
      --- In DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Christine Wood
      <goober787@...> wrote:

      > Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bart, formerlly impulse of the teen
      titans, is aging much more rapidly than the others and he took the
      mantle of The Flash once Wally dissapeared into the speed force.

      Impulse is Not a title anymore since he took over as the Flash. You
      can see him in The Flash- THe Fastest Man Alive. I guess he's not
      aging that fast anymore, just when he was in the speed force yo.
    • Rob Powell
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007
        I can't tell you where he got his info but it is wrong. Iv'e neen
        collecting "Flash: The Fastest Man Alive" for eight months. The
        current incarnation is Bart Allen. He became The Flash after Wally
        and Max Mercury pushed Superboy Prime into the speed force during the
        Infinite reworking. I didn't collect it but they explained it in
        F:TFMA. Bart Allen is Wally Wests grand cousin. Barts grandfather is
        Barry Allen the silver age Flash. He and his wife Iris moved to the
        future after Professor Zoom tried and succeeded in killing her. (It's
        convoluted) Anyway they had twins, Don and Dawn. They had children.
        Don and his wife had Bart and Dawn and her husband had Jenni Ugnats
        who became XS of the Legion.

        Bart was sent back in time to train with Wally. Wally gave him the
        name "Impulse". Thought to deed in one electric leap. Bart later
        became the new Kid Flash. And after the "CRISIS" he was talked into
        becoming the new Flash by Tina McGee of STAR labs and Jay Garrick,
        the original Flash.

        As far as title the only speedster title right now is F:TFMA. Jay is
        starring in "Justice Society of America"

        --- In DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, King Hyperion
        <King.Hyperion@...> wrote:

        > What is your source for this?
        >

        > _____
        >
        > From: DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com
        SMALLVILLE
        > FANSITE
        > Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 10:00 AM
        > To: DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [DCU] Impulse VS Flash
        >

        > THE WHOLE FLASH TITLE IS CURRENTLY CAUGHT UP IN A COPY RIGHT
        DISPUTE. I'M

      • Gaylord67@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007
          Thanks for the info...I bought the latest "What Happens in Vegas" and it
          was neat seeing Bart AKA Imulse going as The Flash now. My how hes
          grown. I LOVED the episodes on Smallville where Bart was on with Clark
          even though Smallville isnt 100% with DC Comic book stories it works
          overtime for me...I LOVE it!

          ~Mark