Re: [dc_comics_uncensored] Re: Introduction/Group Picture

  • Esteban Pedreros
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2005
      and I tought I had some things to regret in my life... lol :-)

      Esteban

      2005/8/22, LSW092752@... <LSW092752@...>:
      I am 52 years old. There is a picture my mom has of me holding an issue of Superboy when I was aroung 4 years old. That would be 1956. Imagine the value of that book today if I had it. I have collected Dcs all my life. I don't really collect today, altho i still read. I sold my collection in 1990. It was an almost complete run of nearly every DC title from 1960-1990, over 10000 books. Wish I had them today. I made a little money, but I wonder what I might have made thru EBay today. Of course there was no EBay at the time.