      From: DC_Comics_uncensore d@yahoogroups. com [mailto: DC_Comics_uncensore d@yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of bikersincerefriend0
      Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 9:00 P
      To: DC_Comics_uncensore d@yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [DCU] Biker Heroes?
      Besides Nomad and Captain America (and The Falcon); who used to ride motorcycles back in the 1970s, what other Biker superheroes have there been? Ghost Rider is the only one that I can think of off the top of my head.

      Any others?

      “In brightest day, in blackest night,
      No evil shall escape my sight!
      Let those who worship evil’s might
      Beware my power – Green Lantern’s Light!”

      LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
      http://es.voice.yahoo.com

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic