7347Re: Ask Chris #172: 'The Problem"

  • Edward Bebee
    Jul 2, 2014
      Darci sez:
       Are there any other books to cross-reference?

              Good question.

              I have Evanier's book on Kirby but I haven't checked it yet. Evanier being an admin assistant to Kirby not long afterwards.

              I don't have Schwartz's book but he might have something to say. He took over as Superman editor the same year Kirby started.

              I can't think who else might be a source we can easily reference.

      Rich sez:
      Specifically which Infantino book are you referencing?

              The Amazing World of Infantino.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic