7337Re: [DCU] Re: Revisiting ‘No, It’ s Not Equal’

  • Edward Bebee
    Jun 18, 2014
      Darci sez:
      > The reason I copied the article here was her observation that Marvel had improved since the original article, while DC had not.
      > I guess Marvel got a different supplier and now have zippers that work?

              At the risk of beating a dead horse, I think DC has a lot of structural & business problems.

              One of which is the "New 52" looks a lot like "1990's Marvel in Bankruptcy 2.0" with a lot of the same players.  The Liefield/Lee/McFarlane School of Good Girl Art was big then. They repeat these methods not because they work but because it's what they know.