7321RE: Gotham TV series

  • darci386
    Mar 4, 2014

      From https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-gotham--casts-its-young-bruce-wayne-and-selina-kyle-222202321.html

      'Gotham' Casts Its Young Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle

      By Robert Chan 2 hours ago Yahoo TV

      "Touch" alum David Mazouz and newcomer Camren Bicondova have been cast in the iconic roles for Fox's upcoming Commissioner Gordon origin story, set to air next season.  Wayne and Kyle were two of the last parts left to cast in this highly anticipated prequel. Led by Benjamin McKenzie ("Southland," "The O.C.") as Detective James Gordon and featuring a crew of old and new faces including Donal Logue ("Sons of Anarchy") and Jada Pinkett Smith (the "Matrix" series), the show will explore the world of Batman before he donned the cape.

      Mazouz is coming off a two-season run as Kiefer Sutherland's mute but brilliant son on the Fox series "Touch." The intense role, required an immense amount of physical work to convey thoughts and emotions without speech. Sutherland praised his co-star's work during a 2012 Television Critics Association panel: "In our scenes, he has to be so disconnected from me: doesn't speak, can't be touched, doesn't look at me. But I feel something that radiates off of him. I just do."

      The studio had Mazouz in mind from the beginning, reports Deadline, and it's easy to see why. He comes off as cheerful yet focused in interviews

      Newcomer Camren Bicondova plays another orphan, but one lacking the resources of a billionaire and forced into a life of crime. "Suspicious and unpredictable," Selina Kyle is "dangerous when cornered."  Not much is known about the dancer, beyond a small role in the 2012 dance film "Battlefield America." Her dance crew, 8 Flavahz, was a runner-up on MTV's "America's Best Dance Crew," and her YouTube channel has a number of videos that show off her dance moves.

      Comments

      Yogi Parker 38 minutes ago

      0
      6

      the young lady playing the new Selina Kyle looks a lot like a young Michelle Pfeiffer, and the boy was good in Touch, l would like to see how the show turns out

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic