7310Re: [DCU] Re: Captain Atom vs Silver Surfer

  • Henrique (Henri-EL)
    Jan 22, 2014
      and.........  Game Over!!!!!!

      2014/1/21 Brian Addis <iambrianaddis@...>

      Just to be fair, I would need to review my old Who's Who so as to refresh myself w/ Captain Atom's powers.  Of course that's assuming his modern version holds a reasonable similarity to that of the mid-'80s when I was a kid buying Who's Who.  But all that aside for the moment, my gut instinct would give an edge to the Silver Surfer.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 31, 2013, at 6:39 PM, "Jason" <nightavenger25@...> wrote:

      How is nobody a answer are you saying its a stalemate?

      --
      A.F.E.R.J.
      Academia da Frota Estelar Rio de Janeiro

      -Somar os fãs de Jornada nas Estrelas;
      -Diminuir distâncias;
      -Multiplicar diversão, cultura e amizade;
      -Dividir e compartilhar informações;
      -Sempre em frente divulgando Star Trek;
      -Levando a bandeira da Federação dos Planetas Unidos "Aonde Ninguém Jamais Esteve".
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic