7308Re: [DCU] Re: Captain Atom vs Silver Surfer

  • Brian Addis
    Jan 21, 2014
      Just to be fair, I would need to review my old Who's Who so as to refresh myself w/ Captain Atom's powers.  Of course that's assuming his modern version holds a reasonable similarity to that of the mid-'80s when I was a kid buying Who's Who.  But all that aside for the moment, my gut instinct would give an edge to the Silver Surfer.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 31, 2013, at 6:39 PM, "Jason" <nightavenger25@...> wrote:

      How is nobody a answer are you saying its a stalemate?
      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <nightavenger25@...> wrote:

      > Who do you think wins in this fight?

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic