7287Re: [DCU] Mr Terrific and vol 1 of Mind Games -- help!

    Nov 19, 2013
      I've heard Lex Luthor and Ted Kord cited as first and second on that list, although I'm not sure which of them is #1.  I've also read a suggestion that Michael Holt cites himself as #3 just to avoid young guns looking to take down #1...  I don't think the #3 ranking is anything new.
      Hope this helps,
      Darci

      On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 5:55 PM, Jonathan Hunter-Kilmer <lucascage@...> wrote:

      According to the synopsis of the book, Michael Holt is the 3rd most intelligent man in the world.  What happened?  Who are numbers 1 and 2?  Holt is a favorite of mine.  Last I heard -- which was a few years ago -- he was the most intelligent man in the world.

      Is this part of the latest "Crisis" garbage that I'm hearing about?

      --
      Jonathan

      "Ignorance ain't not knowin stuff.  Ignorance is knowing stuff that ain't true."  Josh Billings

      " . . . and then I thought of something my grandmother used to say to me.  'Mervyn,'she'd say, 'don't be an idiot.'"-- Merv Griffin

      Bird:"Hi, I'm an Apterix, a wingless bird with hairy feathers."
      Rock: "And here I was feeling sorry for myself."  -- Johnny Hart

      "What are you, a tough guy?"
      "As a matter of fact, I am."
                                     -- Robert Parker

      My grandson, John Paul, was born on July 15th, 2010.  8 lbs 6oz,

      My granddaughter, Cecilia Therese, was born 01/28/11.  7lbs 13 oz.

      My granddaughter, Charlotte Ann, was born 09/12/12.

      My grandchildren, twin girls named Mary Claire and Elizabeth Anna, were born 11/14/12.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic