728Re: [DCU] Biker Heroes?

    Dec 5, 2006

      Better than I expected. I think there are two Supergirls, excluding Power Girl, if she's still alive.

      On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 23:14 -0500, Kent P wrote:

      Roy Harper/Arsenal or Red Arrow whichever name he is going by now; Grace; Jack (Starman) Knight; Supergirl (if the Kandor storyline really happened).  Yeah I know, that's only 4 not 5. -- Kent
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: UBUNTU
      To: DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 10:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [DCU] Biker Heroes?

      Actually that means none of the heroes in either realm were "bikers", all of these mentioned people rode motorcycles as an incidental part of the character. Name five heroes that have tattoos.

      Vigilante, Black Canary and Wildcat for sure.  Barbara (Batgirl) Gordon rode one.  Dick (Robin) Grayson, especially during his Hudson U. days.  And while we haven't seen it recently, I'm sure the Batcycle is still out there. -- Kent