7250Re: [DCU] Man Of Steel...

  • randolph carsten
    Jun 18, 2013
      thanks guy! nice not to get told to go back to my bed in the Old Fools Home! got ask have you noticed the similarities between the DC titles of the last few years and those of the old EC comics of the fifties?

      From: Jonathan Reiter <jmrmpd@...>
      To: DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [DCU] Man Of Steel...

      I will agree with you on that... I still think that the optimism and hope should be there, because that is what the symbol on Supes’s chest means, to Kryptonians... We’re past the Silver and Bronze ages, for better or worse. I think that’s how we should be. BUT we should go back to embracing the wide eyed optimism of the Silver And Bronze Ages of Comics.