7248Re: [DCU] Man Of Steel...

  • randolph
    Jun 18, 2013
      here is a point wheare we probably should agree to disagree. that is another example the lacklustermishandling of their characters and of how DC has been turning away from long established charater concepets for the sake of exipidancy, the DC universe used to be a brighter more hopeful place, NOT merely "the real world only with supers" but a place that was BETTER because of them. their embraceing grim realisism is the root cause of many of the companies woes over the last 25 years as it undemines the supspension of disbelief that alowed their major characters to excelle.
      instead they tried to mimic Marvles style which is a poor fit at best for most of these characters.
      ah well merely my opipnos and yes I am old fashioned and out of touch,
      but hey your opions are just as valid and if you like the new takes on the characters that is great! oh and thankyou for being more respectful than some of the youngsters have been over the years!