7216Re: [DCU] Re: If a Flash Movie was Ever Made Which one Should be used?

  • David McMahon
    Mar 25, 2013
      They would probably go with the idea of two or three supervillains like
      they try to do in most movies nowadays. I could see them using the
      Captain Cold versus Heatwave rivalry as a nice plot device to involve
      them with the Flash.