      From: Edward Bebee <ejb@...>
      To: DC_Comics_Uncensored <DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Feb 22, 2013 12:53 pm
      Subject: [DCU] Re: Who in the DC Universe would tell Wonder Woman About Her Costum

      Wasn't there an episode of the Justice League cartoon where Flash and Green Lantern are considering saying something but when Wonder Woman asks what's wrong with her costume, the guys lose their nerve to press the issue? :)

      David sez:
      > But it originally was designed to look more like a modest 1940s swimsuit
      > instead. Just keeps getting cut lower and lower and higher and higher.

      The costume VS the "role model for women" aspects of WW is part of why I can't take her seriously as a character. Either aspect is fine but trying to have her be both, the "role model" part comes across as a sham.

      The controversy over WW wearing pants was hilarious.