7187Re: [DCU] Re: Man Of Steel Trailer 2 Trailer

  • David McMahon
    Jan 15, 2013
      Actually, in the 70s and maybe very late 60s, it was shown that he used
      part of the mirrored window from his rocketship to shave. He would
      focus his heat vision on it and have it reflect on his face, burning off
      his stubble and keeping his hair somewhat short. Trimming the hair on
      the back of his head must have been fun!