      From: Darci <darci386@...>
      To: "bulletsandbracelets@yahoogroups.com" <bulletsandbracelets@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [Bullets and Bracelets] Wonder Woman and Before Watchmen writer Brian Azzarello | Interview outtakes

      Scott,
      Thanks for finding this at http://www.timeoutchicago.com/things-to-do/chicago-blog/15863746/wonder-woman-and-before-watchmen-writer-brian-azzarello-interview

      I guess we know who we're dealing with here:  Mr. "I don't care what anyone says or what anyone has done before me" Azzarello.  I notice he doesn't mention how Jack Kirby felt about the way DC treated him and his creations.  Very circumspect.  I guess that's a good idea, don't jeopardize a paycheck.

      BTW, Jill Thompson drew Wonder Woman Vol2 #s 45-64 (Aug 1990 - July 1992). George Perez wrote this, through #62, then there was the break for the Wonder Woman Special where William Messner-Loebs took over.