7122Re: [DCU] Wonder Woman Retcon?

    Jan 11, 2012
      Cassie is in the DCnU Teen Titans but doesn't want to be called Wonder Girl . . . her past history in this new universe hasn't been defined yet, nor have we seen any family for her.

      Donna Troy is M.I.A. in the DCnU . . . no sign she ever existed in the new universe so far.

      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, David McMahon <dmcmahon@...> wrote:

      Guess that means she doesn't lose all her powers when her wrists are bound by a man, like all Amazons did. Oh wait! They got rid of that bit a long time ago! So now Wonder Girl/Cassie is her half sister? Or does Cassie not exist anymore? And what about Donna Troy? Another half sister or is she the daughter of Hera and some human male that she used to get back at Zeus?
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic