6909Re: Which 52 issues feature Black Adam?

    Jun 4, 2011
      I don't know how much individual issues of 52 sell for these days, but the four-volume tpb version sells for $19.95 (U.S.) per a volume in bookstores. Might be easier to pick up those and read the whole series to see how it all grows and develops, including the introduction of the new Isis.

      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Alsace von Doom" <drdoomswife@...> wrote:

      Which issues of 52 or other comics detail Black Adam's rise to power in the middle east and his subsequent rampage? I know 52 weeks 45 and 50 do, but I don't know which others do.

      I have the World War III series, but I want to read those issues first.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic