6853Re: [Marvel_Comics_Universe] Comic story of the year?

  • MJAmbergei
    Jan 5, 2011
      I don't know what's happening over at Marvel with their super-heroines, I just hope that DC keeps their BATWOMAN & BATGIRL
      going, GOTHAM SIRENS & the new BIRDS OF PREY haven't been so hot & I was really looking forward to them.

      BTW, for a while I was buying Marvel titles,
      but I got over it...LOL...I just don't like their characters
      & I don't want to speak sacrilege but there's some really good stuff coming out of IMAGE(mostly TOP COW.)

      Mark