6042Re: my Step 9

  • primitivx
    Sep 1, 2009
      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "actionheroes" <actionheroes@...> wrote:

      > Step 9: Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
      >
      > Over the past years that this group has been operational, I have offended many people. Sometimes it was just an honest difference of opinion and I had no malice in my heart. Many times it was a combination of a difference of opinion and my baiting people and getting them upset just for the sake of seeing them get angry. Other times I was the one that was upset because someone had gotten the best of me. Either way, there are numerous instances where I acted disgracefully and in a very immature manner.
      >
      > Will I ever completely change and stop? Maybe or not. However, as part of Step 9, I would like to make direct amends to everyone on this group that I have offended. There are some who are gone from the group. I guess my remorse and apology will have to travel to them through the universal consciousness if such a thing exists. I am very sorry that so many great opportunities to build bonds and understanding where damaged on my part. I can only make amends for my actions. I could have acted better. I hope to do so in the future.
      >
      > Thanks to everyone for reading this.
      >
      > Best wishes,
      >
      > Albert

      This is very commendable, as it denotes an increase level of maturity, as well as an awareness of others feelings. One must gain strength, first by recognizing his weaknesses, then finding ways to turn them into agents of change and enlightment.

      It has always been been apparent to me that you are a person of culture and great intelligence, and that you are capable of great things as long as you channel your gifts towards positive goals.

      I do not know the reasons of the darkness that at times inhabits you, but I give you credit for your efforts in liberating yourself from it. You have my complete support, and you give me an occasion to search my own heart.

      My very best wishes for you too Albert.

      -Yves
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic