      From: primitivx
      To: DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 1:31 PM
      Subject: [DCU] Re: Spiderman is simply the best! Nothing can compare.

      About 30 years ago I read a Spider-man book, in a smaller book format instead of tabloid. Spider-man was in his 50s, wore no mask, and had a costume a lot like the one the Punisher has. Spider-man also used guns to shoot his webs.

      He was a more cynical character, and I think killing wasn't a problem for him anymore. Anybody ever read that book? It wasn't published by Marvel.