5816[DCU] Re: Thing/Herbie

  • Richard J.
    Jul 3, 2009
      She was in Three Little Pigskins, which I think I thought was her, then concluded it must not be.

      She did appear in a Marx Bros. movie, tho again, she was only the female object of affection or something.

      Its known that at this time, no one knew what she was capable of comedically.

      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Leonard Blunk <lionineone@...> wrote:
        That Three Stooges movie was great! It was great learning all that behind the scenes information about how the Stooges evolved into the group we all know.
      >   A young Lucille Ball can be seen in some of their earlier films.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic