      From: Leonard Blunk
      To: DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 3:32 AM
      Subject: Re: [DCU] Re: Thing/Herbie

      And this actually sold to TV? Who at Marvel would approve such a show?
      Okay, for someone who has no idea of the Thing's origins and place in the Marvel Universe---it might work. But I can see True Believers the world over tuning this one out!
      Even the Bixby/Ferringo HULK was better than that.
      The actor I felt for was the guy who played the Thing in the FF films. Can you imagine wearing that outfit under kleg lights and just having to walk around in it? Good way to melt off any body fat though! LOL
      LEN