5647Re: [DCU] Watchmen

  • clanceyakker
    Jun 21, 2009
      I don't think it was so much that.

      Mainstream characters' problems is that they will be 'alive again' by the end of the year.

      I don't think anyone was expecting Eddie Blake to emerge as the villian at the end, faking his own death.

      Or maybe that was the obvious expectation and it didn't come about.

      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Leonard Blunk <lionineone@...> wrote:

      >   I don't think it was the nudity so much as it was the feeling that these characters could get hurt or die whereas mainstream heroes almost never die, unless its an imaginary story.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic