5646Re: [DCU] Watchmen

  • clanceyakker
    Jun 21, 2009
      Word balloons during sex and its stammering language as well?

      There was a feeling of things connecting throughout the story, that the plot was inter-twined and not just running haphazard.

      Again, around that same time, there was Crisis on Infinite Earths, and it was obvious that Wolfman was all but writing the story as he went along.

      As far as mysteries go and who the 'bad guy' was, that was fairly good, pretty good, but I didn't read it in order. I bought it as back issues, and even reading it in that way, I can still say the mystery ws good.