4527Re: ... he killed the Golden-Age Atom, Hourman, and a few others...

    Nov 3, 2008
      Do you mean Extant from the "Zero Hour: Crisis In Time" mini-series
      from 1994?

      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Ross
      <standinggreenman@...> wrote:

      > I forget his name but he killed the golden age  Atom Hourman and
      a few others too I think he was from the Future

      Malibu, which resulted in the end of the Ultraverse.  At least, I
      think they're all gone?  Any other companies?
      > Thanks,
      > Darci

      Marvel
      > and DC have bought characters from other companies. Where are they
      > now?? All dead?
      >
      > How many heroes and villains are on Version 2.0 or later?? Amazing
      > Spider-Man was one of the first comic books where characters were
      > being killed off (Captain Stacy, Gwen Stacy, Green Goblin (for 22
      > years). Then it became the standard for goosing sales--kill a
      > character, sell more comics!

      > Search 1000's of available singles in your area at the new
      Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started http://au.dating.yahoo.com/?
      cid=53151&pid=1011

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic