      From: Karin <tortillera77@...>
      Subject: [DCU] Who Has Killed the Most Heroes?
      To: DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com

      DC Comics or Marvel??

      I recall the Foolkiller series, where at least a dozen characters got
      killed off. Then there have been many other cross-overs where
      wholesale slaughter of characters has happened.

      Which company has killed off the most heroes and villains? Both Marvel
      and DC have bought characters from other companies. Where are they
      now?? All dead?

      How many heroes and villains are on Version 2.0 or later?? Amazing
      Spider-Man was one of the first comic books where characters were
      being killed off (Captain Stacy, Gwen Stacy, Green Goblin (for 22
      years). Then it became the standard for goosing sales--kill a
      character, sell more comics!

      Search 1000's of available singles in your area at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic