4476Re: DC not appreciating what they acquired

    Nov 1, 2008
      And what about the heroes DC picked up from Charlton?
      How many of those were eventually killed off so DC could maybe re-use
      the names on new versions?

      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Tom"
      <blackaciddevil01@...> wrote:

      I couldn't agree more with you, Darci, that the Marvel Family will
      ever be appreciated at DC. That's a shame, too, as The Marvel Family
      is just as entertaining. You're absolutely right in every respect.
      Tom

      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Darci <darci386@>
      wrote:

      Tom,
      I'm not sure the Marvel Family will ever be appreciated at DC.
      Someone pointed out to me that Bob Rozakis (IIRC) was writing a What
      If story about if Max Gaines at All-American had bought out DC
      instead of the other way around. If someone else ran DC or if
      Fawcett were still in the comic book business, then maybe they'd get
      a fair shake?

      Hey, Paul Dini, Alan Burnett, prove me wrong, why don't ya?